There are various types of foods available in the market. The most popular types of foods considered by many are organic and non-organic foods. In order to pick a clear winner, it is confusing. Both are popular among many people. Therefore, in order to understand more about these types of food, here are some of the differences between them.
- Non-Organic Food – This type of food is mainly produced by the use of chemicals like insecticides, pesticides and herbicides. During the time of food production, the same chemicals help in getting rid of weeds, insects, pests and more.
- Organic Food – This type of food is produced by the use of natural compounds like manure and compost. Organic foods also depend on the same chemicals used for producing non-organic food but the chemicals are used in small amounts. Moreover, getting rid of pests, weeds and insects is done by using simple items like birds, traps and insects.
The differences between organic and non-organic foods are as follows.
- Organic foods are produced by depending mainly on manure and compost. Due to the use of such natural fertilizers, the soil remains fertile for a longer time without getting spoilt that quickly.
- Organic farming being simpler and easier in technique helps the environment to stay in better shape. This helps in saving more water, conserving more energy, producing less pollution etc.
- Organic foods are also known to help our body stay in better shape since it contains rich levels of vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants etc.
Consider trying organic fruit in Brisbane from stores.