Mold is a risk that can be found in nearly every home, regardless of the condition or age. But, it is because of moisture that is trapped in ceilings, walls, and flooring. So, homes located in humid or rainy conditions are more prone to the problem.
As the virus spreads throughout interior walls in your home and spreads, it releases spores. Pets and people living within the home then take in the spores and could become sick. The illness is difficult to recognize because symptoms are often similar to other ailments. You can also visit servicemasterbywise.com/residential/mold/mold-damage/ to contact mold removal services.
Image Source: Google
In the beginning, symptoms resemble the symptoms of a cold, flu or allergy. In small amounts, microbes can act as irritating agents. They can irritate the nose throat, lungs, and eyes. Runny nose, sneezing as well as clogged sinuses and eyes that are itchy or runny and coughing are just a few signs. As you can see, they are not necessarily specific symptoms. Additionally possible symptoms, you could also suffer from headaches, dizziness, or nausea.
If you are exposed for longer durations you may experience more severe symptoms. The signs are frequent nausea or dizziness. You may also suffer from weight loss and hair loss. It is usually due to bleeding from the mouth, diarrhea and vomiting as well as fatigue that makes it difficult to take in nutrients. It is also possible to experience the symptoms of dysfunction as well as skin rashes, sores, memory loss and other symptoms. At this moment it is required since your home has become an extreme health risk.