One of the fascinating things about indoor plants is their ability to grow and survive under extremely low levels of water and light. Indoor plants are known to come in different types and sizes requiring different levels of lighting and water conditions along with cleaning procedures. Consider learning additional information about indoor plants mentioned below.
- Based on the Qualities of Indoor Plants –
- A thick foliage is an indicator of a healthy indoor plant.
- A thick root comprising of light color is another indicator of a healthy indoor plant. Moreover, healthy root is easy to see with the eyes.
- Free of disease is again an indicator of a fit indoor plant. Symptoms of bad plant includes sticky residue, white dots, bad smell etc.
- Popular Indoor Plants that Require Little Water and Low Light-
- Peace Lily – Peace Lily is a popular indoor plant that grows extremely well under moist conditions. Just because it grows well under moist conditions doesn’t mean it requires a lot of water.
- Dracaena – This indoor plant is known to come with beautiful long green leaves.
- Philodendron – Indoor plant enthusiasts live the philodendron as it doesn’t attract too many insects and flies. Due to this characteristic, the philodendron doesn’t require regular cleaning.
You should give some time to learn more about the indoor plants. In fact, it is easy to learn about indoor plants since a lot of information can be found by reading books along with visiting the internet. Outdoor plant hire will also help you to get some awesome info about indoor plants.