Have you ever been to a meeting where someone walked around the room throwing their card to everyone as if they were offering a deck of cards? Have you ever wondered what to do with a card that you really don't want to keep? So when is the right time to offer your card?
To understand this, read the following business card etiquette rules:
- Don't give him dirty or broken cards.
- Present your card with the print facing up.
To know more about smart business card, you may visit https://www.puremetalcards.com/blog/gold-business-cards/.
- Treat cards with respect: After receiving a card, take the time to look at it and show interest; which in turn will make the person who has your card treat it with respect.
- Show respect for those of higher rank or position by waiting until he asks for your card or a third party has presented it. To make an excellent impression on the other person, you can use the Gold business card.
- Do not put the card in a back pocket; wallet or purse is considered rude and shows a lack of tag. Put the card in a planner, notebook, or cardholder.
If you give cards to one person in a group, give cards to everyone; don't make someone feel left out or inferior.