Businesses are continuing to grow and adapt various services that are helping them develop and expand their business. People have always loved Office for analyzing, managing and storing their data in a proper manner. To help people experience a better performance, Power Bi business intelligence has been incorporated with Office 365. You can also opt for Office 365 consulting at www.epcgroup.net/office-365 to have a better understanding of the tool. They are one of the best service providers of Office 365 and Power Bi service support. And no software and apps for remote teaching can be better and helpful than this.
Power BI for Office 365 has expanded to give users a great experience of business intelligence and data management. Below are highlighted the features of Power Bi for Office 365:
– Power Query: This tool helps you to search and access internal and external data all within excel.
– Power Map: This tool helps you to get 3D data visualization for mapping and interacting with geographic data.
– Power Pivot: With the help of this you will be able to create and customize flexible data models with excel.
– Power View: This helps you create interactive charts, graphs or any other visualization of data.
– Power Bi Sites: This allows you to share data and reports with your colleagues.
– Language Query Capabilities: This allows users to ask questions and generate answers. Users can simply type theur questions and get the desired results in terms of reports, charts or graphs.
– Connected BI experience: This allows you to access your data on any device at any particular time. It is compatible with all devices.
Now any user can experience Business intelligence and data management together with great features. Power Bi Office 365 has expanded its horizon to allow users to work according to its needs and requirements. Buy your subscription to Power Bi and Office 365 today, and get ready to beat your competition.